Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Surgery.....

I didn't think that I would be able to sleep last night with all of the leads and mask on me... Boy was I mistaken!! When the pressure was finally turned up high enough, I slept better than I have for years. It was great, I look forward to getting the machine to help me get a good night sleep.

That being said, the bad news is that I talked to the Doctor today and he said that we will do the Lung Hernia repair the first part of August. I still remember too clearly the pain of my last surgery and haven't had enough time go by to help me forget, so I'm not looking forward to the next one. It will be done through the same incisions as the last one, so recovery will be about the same as well.

Why oh why do we have to get old???

No comments:

Post a Comment