Thursday, June 17, 2010

Catch up

Let me see if I can catch up on everything that has been happening, although there isn't too much going on. I went to Doctor Karwande's office for a follow up visit, He is the surgeon who preformed the operation. I apparently tore some stitches in the chest muscle because I now have a lung hernia, the doctor said that the only way to fix it is to have more surgery, he would go in the same upper incision and repair the muscle. I will probably wait awhile I'm not going through all of that again, not right now.

I went to church last week and enjoyed it very much, I'm still weak and get really tired fast. I've been back to work since Tuesday, it's been hard, after a few hours I kind of run out of gas. Hopefully I will be able to build up my stamina quickly.
Thanks again to everyone who have blessed our family through service and prayers. We love you very much.

PS I didn't know that I couldn't receive comments, I think I have fixed it.

1 comment:

  1. Finally I hope this works! Of course you have been in our prayers, I just wish there was more we could do for you. Hope you and your family can get back to some sort of "normal" soon. Say hi to your missionary from us. By the way Chris opened his call today and he is going to the Richmond Virgina mission on August 17th! So that's exciting for us!!

    Well you rest and regain your strength.

    Love you
    Kathy West

    ReplyDelete